Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5s disconnecting mid flight

Reaction score
Recently my x5s camera disconnects mid flight and after a couple of minutes reconnects. Has anyone else had Thi problem?

Reactions: MUTHU
No I didnt get any message and the FPV camera image was still there, It was just the main camera image that disappeared'
Cleaning the strip contacts on the antivib plate as well as on the gimbal is the only thing I can think of. I use cotton but and squash the end with pliers so it fits nicely in the strip contact slot on the gimbal end before dipping it in alcohol (IPA) and then another run with dry end.

Reactions: JCFP
Cleaning the strip contacts on the antivib plate as well as on the gimbal is the only thing I can think of. I use cotton but and squash the end with pliers so it fits nicely in the strip contact slot on the gimbal end before dipping it in alcohol (IPA) and then another run with dry end.

Recently my x5s camera disconnects mid flight and after a couple of minutes reconnects. Has anyone else had Thi problem?
I have had this problem a lot. Finally a couple of months ago I realized that my proximity to power lines will affect my image transmission at times. The last few times I have lost the image transmission I walk around and relocate where I am controlling from and the signal reconnects. This has been my experience, certainly not saying it is the blanket fix. You might give it a try.

I'm happy to hear that...as proven by the other posts on this thread, it is pretty easy to be consumed by the technology and overlook the obvious at times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84