X5S startup. Is the last pulse and sound normal? video link

Can't comment on the X4, as far as the X5: mine does not do that "pulsing" in the end. Yours seems to bang a bit as well, have you calibrated?

I have refreshed, gimbal calibration, IMU calibration. I think the banging is highlighted by using a mic right by it. It does hit the end points like my Inspire 1 Pro.

If it's maxed out with the Olympus 12mm then a bunch of people are in trouble. Most common lens used. I am pretty sure it is lighter than the stock lens. I have been using the stock lens for the past week with the same problems. I just put that on today.

Thats not normal. Have you tried refreshing the firmware?

I did a refresh and I think it is defective but I want to make sure before I ship all of this stuff in.

Are you noticing any performance issues or just the startup oddity?

I had this similar problem with both my camera when i got the I2 in January. I found the "cure" was each time i mounted a camera i would rotate the gimbal through the various positions from zero to max on all axis. Once i had done this i powered up the I2 and the "shake" was not there anymore. I repeated this for about 10 flights then the problem just went away. I came to the conclusion it was caused by friction between the moving parts in the gimbal.