Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5S with 2 lenses $1400

Reaction score
DJI Zenmuse X5S with Olympus M. Zuiko Digital Premium 17mm f1.8 lens and an Olympus m.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ. All items are in like new condition. No dust, scratches or fingerprints on lenses or glass.

Attachments

• DSC06491.JPG
    DSC06491.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 43
  • DSC06492.JPG
    DSC06492.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 40
  • DSC06493.JPG
    DSC06493.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 39
DJI Zenmuse X5S with Olympus M. Zuiko Digital Premium 17mm f1.8 lens and an Olympus m.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ. All items are in like new condition. No dust, scratches or fingerprints on lenses or glass.
Location?
What countries dollar?

Beware of the above buyer Joris Van den Hauwe He is all over anything for sale with various schemes for shipping and paying.
Sorry, this is not true. I am looking for the right opportunity, that’s all. I am living in France where prices are much higher. It happens that I will be in US (on tour with Brussels Philharmonic), and that’s why “I am looking around” but this is my right. I have all papers for Customs prepared. Bringing a full drone over is difficult since I am limited with luggage. I tried with the organisation of our tour operator and finally this will not be possible for me, unfortunately. Sorry for not having checked that before. Now, I want to bring over gimbal, lenses and SSD’s hopefully. It is really not fun to discover a reply like this. I am very excited about drone since I got my license here in France, three months ago. This makes me sad, I am an honest man.

I'd like to buy the Olympus m.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 EZ if your willing to separate. Please PM with price

Beware of the above buyer Joris Van den Hauwe He is all over anything for sale with various schemes for shipping and paying.
Rather than accusing/targeting someone on the forum, can you please message a member of the admin team privately if you have concerns about a member.
We have tools at our disposal enabling more investigation as to where a member is based together with their sign up email address etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide