Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5S with Olympus 9-18mm - Issues?

Reaction score
Website
www.aerodroneimagery.com
I just recieved an Olympus 9-18mm variable zoom lens for my X5S today, but the zoom slider in the DJI Go4 App did not appear on the screen as I thought that it would. I went in to the camera settings, and the camera recognizes the lens in the Lens Profile. I have ensured that all FW is current, latest version of DJI Go4, etc., still no good fortune. Anyone have any suggestions other than spending an hour on the phone with DJI tech support only for them tell me they have no idea?

I would greatly appreciate any input!

Respectfully,

Jason Q.
Aero-Drone Imagery

I just recieved an Olympus 9-18mm variable zoom lens for my X5S today, but the zoom slider in the DJI Go4 App did not appear on the screen as I thought that it would. I went in to the camera settings, and the camera recognizes the lens in the Lens Profile. I have ensured that all FW is current, latest version of DJI Go4, etc., still no good fortune. Anyone have any suggestions other than spending an hour on the phone with DJI tech support only for them tell me they have no idea?

I would greatly appreciate any input!

Respectfully,

Jason Q.
Aero-Drone Imagery
Duplicate post removed (again).
Please see our forum rules regarding double posting which we do not allow.

Reactions: dasko
Duplicate post removed (again).
Please see our forum rules regarding double posting which we do not allow.
Sorry (again)... Was not trying to duplicate anything, was asking on the "DJI Go" thread to inquire if it was related to the app. Then asking a question that was more geared to the X5S in the event that there was an issue was related to my camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla