Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Z3 or X5 is the better camera?

Reaction score
Hi all

Please could I get some advise on which is better camera for video and photographs? My friend and I are looking at getting an inspire but we don't know which camera to get. We are setting up a commercial company so need the images to be top quality.

Also can the X5 use the Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-32mm lens?

Thanks

Keith

I think? Most would say the X5, I am forced to go with the cheaper one. X5 does equal shorter flight time. Keep me informed :)

Depends on quality. Z3 is still a point and shoot. X5 much more like a DSLR in set up. This might help

Hi

Please could I get some advise on which is better camera for video and photographs? My friend and I are looking at getting an inspire but we don't know which camera to get. We are setting up a commercial company so need the images to be top quality.

Also can the X5 use the Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-32mm lens?

Thanks

Keith
Hi Keith, I have used both the X3 and the X5. I found the X5 produces better quality video and photos and I believe this is due to three factors. 1. The MFT Sensor, 2, The better camera optics and 3. The improved gimbal performance. Having said that the X3 still produces high quality video and photos, but realistically it cannot compete with the X5 in my humble opinion.

I have both the X5 and X3. The only time I put the X3 on is when I need a wider FOV and there is an image quality loss there. The X5 is far better. Focus, true F stop, depth of field, better sensor, lens interchangeability, etc. In fact, I am selling the X3 and thinking about a Z3 for zoom. I tried an Olympus 14-42 pancake zoom and it sucked. Bad fit, poor zoom, focus issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla