Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Z3 vs Lens Options for X5

Hello,

I'm looking for some professional advice and hopefully someone here can help me out.

I'm looking to buy an Inspire 1 and will be mainly using it for mapping, 3D modeling and Inspections and I would also like to do professional videography and photography.

The Z3 camera looks great because of it's optical zoom (for inspection reasons), but I hear the X5 will produce better images and videos. Is this correct?

If I get the X5, would I be able to add an optical zoom lens to the camera that would work just as well as the Z3 or better? If so, what lens would you recommend?

I guess I'm look for the best of both words. If any of you know of better options please let me as I'm just starting out and looking to by smartly.
So you say you want to do mapping, 3D modeling, inspections, professional videography, and photography. That is basically everything. You are going to end up buying multiple lenses.

So you say you want to do mapping, 3D modeling, inspections, professional videography, and photography. That is basically everything. You are going to end up buying multiple lenses.
Yeah, I want to do it all. But for now I'll be mainly doing inspection work. What focal lengths should I get for starters (I just bought the IP)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hils1947