Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zeiss Cinimizer 3D glasses

Reaction score
Item was used once I guess I'm not capable of using it as an FPV aircraft becuase I get motion sickness. Item works flawlessly and is in like new condition with all manuals boxes and cables. Purchased this on Amazon last month. I am asking 700 which includes the eye shield, land yard, and mini- mini HDMI 3ft cable. Everything you need to plug directly to the Inspire remote [emoji3] uploadfromtaptalk1426220594018.jpg

Reactions: Lance K
Thanks for the heads up I will try and request an RMA through amazon. I tried these and the fatshark Dom v2 which was already sent back. Best regards

Item was used once I guess I'm not capable of using it as an FPV aircraft becuase I get motion sickness. Item works flawlessly and is in like new condition with all manuals boxes and cables. Purchased this on Amazon last month. I am asking 700 which includes the eye shield, land yard, and mini- mini HDMI 3ft cable. Everything you need to plug directly to the Inspire remote [emoji3] View attachment 773

I'm interested if these are still available...

This must be an "irregular basis" as I don't see any on eBay for less than $789…….. and they're all "new". Hopefully Lance K can use them.

I don't know what irregular basis is in relation to ebay. But its quite simple to see. All you have to do is look at sold and completed auctions and it will give you the selling prices for previous listings for the same item.

Back on topic yes it's still available for 600 net USD. I will not be taking any less than that I really don't care what's been sold on ebay or not. All the best folks

Back on topic yes it's still available for 600 net USD. I will not be taking any less than that I really don't care what's been sold on ebay or not. All the best folks
I'm interested if you still have them available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko