Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse X4 For Inspire 1 V2?

Reaction score
I have the opportunity to buy a secondhand I1 V2 in excellent condition, currently has the X3 camera fitted but would like to go to an X4 (S?) or possibly the X5, is this able to be done or would I be stuck with the X3? If this can be done what parts would be needed?

Regards
Peter

The X4S is only for the Inspire 2.
But on the Inspire 1 you have a choice of the X3, X5 and Z3. I had one and used all of those cameras on it. Actually, the one I preferred was the Z3. Built in zoom and it is smooth. Check out this video I shot with it:
Note that it looks like the AC was flying toward and away from the subject. But, it was hovering stationary the entire time without moving. It was also quite windy.

Last edited:
Reactions: jlrsn
The X4S is only for the Inspire 2.
But on the Inspire 1 you have a choice of the X3, X5 and Z3. I had one and used all of those cameras on it. Actually, the one I preferred was the Z3. Built in zoom and it is smooth. Check out this video I shot with it:
Note that it looks like the AC was flying toward and away from the subject. But, it was hovering stationary the entire time without moving. It was also quite windy.
That demonstration of your Z3 was very impressive! I have a Z3 that I bought new last January direct from DJI but haven't really used it much, however now I will use it! It's hard to believe that you were in a hover, it looked like your Z3 was on a fixed tripod! Well done!!

That demonstration of your Z3 was very impressive! I have a Z3 that I bought new last January direct from DJI but haven't really used it much, however now I will use it! It's hard to believe that you were in a hover, it looked like your Z3 was on a fixed tripod! Well done!!
Thanks for the kind compliment!
:cool:
I miss the Z3 and hope DJI makes a similar model for the X5s.
I have a Lumix 14-42 on it now but it doesn't zoom smoothly and often after a few minutes of use I get a message that there is no lens is attached to the camera. (WTF!!!) Restarting the AC usually makes it work again, but you surely can't do that without landing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristiFar