Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse x5 question

Reaction score
What does the board that is located here do

Attachments

• A7AC75C2-4541-44AB-8ED0-DE179D381385.jpeg
    A7AC75C2-4541-44AB-8ED0-DE179D381385.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 10
It’s the FPV video module. If you have the infamous no video but everything else works failure it will be that pcb which is faulty

It’s the FPV video module. If you have the infamous no video but everything else works failure it will be that pcb which is faulty
Thank you so much iv been switching the boards in the camera with no Positive results. It would have been much easier replacing that board lol thanks Jimmy I greatly appreciate the post reply

So I don't really know how this works but I'm just gonna ask the question: can you fly inspire one pro using waypoints without X5 camera to cut down on weight for additional payload capacity? Basically I need more payload capacity and my camera while awesome as it is is also heavy. I'm trying to determine if I can fly a waypoints mission using litchi so I don't have to fly it first and without my camera.

So I don't really know how this works but I'm just gonna ask the question: can you fly inspire one pro using waypoints without X5 camera to cut down on weight for additional payload capacity? Basically I need more payload capacity and my camera while awesome as it is is also heavy. I'm trying to determine if I can fly a waypoints mission using litchi so I don't have to fly it first and without my camera.
Also if this is a stupid question please be kind enough to explain why because I'm new to the inspire one platform. I have experience with other drones but not much with this particular model.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44