Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse X5s focus

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Im new here. A month back I bought an Inspire 2, after few photos I realize that my zenmuse X5s not focus correctly, what recommend?

Hello everyone, Im new here. A month back I bought an Inspire 2, after few photos I realize that my zenmuse X5s not focus correctly, what recommend?
I have that issue when it won’t even focus my lens. I have to restart drone and take off lens and out back on. I think I’m sending my X5S for service I get gimbal error saying not attached properly constantly too which it is.

If your X5S is mechanically sound you may have to do camera focus calibration on the App. You need to take your Inpire out to a field with contrasting shapes (buildings or similar) on the back ground. Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: hhung516
If your X5S is mechanically sound you may have to do camera focus calibration on the App. You need to take your Inpire out to a field with contrasting shapes (buildings or similar) on the back ground. Let us know how it goes.
I tried everything and nothing, then after touch some settings (I forgot what I did) I realize that if I use a different configuration of resolution the focus automatically works, now I have sharp video image (not blur when zoom) but still the same issue on photo. Someday I will find the right formula for this, someday 😅

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko