Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse X7 lens Calibration Issue

Reaction score
Good morning all,

I am having a problem calibrating my 24mm lense with the X7 camera and inspire 2. This is my second flight with the new set up and I was trying to calibrating the lense as the pictures is blurry and I can't get into focus.
I pressed on "calibrating now" and absolutely nothing happens. I get no "ok" or procedure startup and the camera stay out of focus. Ive tried flying up and down and also finding different focus point near and far as well as different contrast.

I get no procedures to tell me what's wrong or to press OK it just doesn't do anything. I have watched that video to calibrate the X5s camera and tried to follow that as its apparently the same but I don't get any results when I press the "calibrate now" I keep clicking on it and nothing happens.

Can anyone help to Calibrate my X7 so I can actually get some footage that aren't completely blurry?
What am I missing??

Cheers

Reactions: Kpaq
Good morning all,

I am having a problem calibrating my 24mm lense with the X7 camera and inspire 2. This is my second flight with the new set up and I was trying to calibrating the lense as the pictures is blurry and I can't get into focus.
I pressed on "calibrating now" and absolutely nothing happens. I get no "ok" or procedure startup and the camera stay out of focus. Ive tried flying up and down and also finding different focus point near and far as well as different contrast.

I get no procedures to tell me what's wrong or to press OK it just doesn't do anything. I have watched that video to calibrate the X5s camera and tried to follow that as its apparently the same but I don't get any results when I press the "calibrate now" I keep clicking on it and nothing happens.

Can anyone help to Calibrate my X7 so I can actually get some footage that aren't completely blurry?
What am I missing??

Cheers
There is an issue some owners experienced with their X7. The lens contacts do not align properly with the camera contacts. The remedy for this, after you mount your lens on the camera, without pressing the release button turn it back as far as it would go. It would only be a tiny bit but that is apparently enough to resume some of the missing lens functions, including focusing. Let us know if this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kpaq
This just happened to me on a high pressure job. Thanks for the tip, wish I would've seen this yesterday! LOL

Another issue I have is the camera gimbal drifting. But I have one of the buttons rigged to straighten it out...

Another issue I have is the camera gimbal drifting. But I have one of the buttons rigged to straighten it out...
This has been another issue some of the I2 drones suffer from. Interestingly some do not. We still do not know for sure if the entire drone yaws slowly or just a gimbal.The latest .0500 FW allegedly addressed this issue but to what extent it actually fixed it remains an unsettled argument. My drone with x5s does not suffer from it.

Funnily enough, that was something I was fighting last night as well. I assumed it was attributed to P-factor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop