Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse X7 Lens Profile

Reaction score
Hi, I have used my Mavic 2 for panoramas for a couple years and I am renting the Inspire for a week to make a very large print that has high resolution and quality. I put the photos into Lightroom and merged, but the application tells me it has no lens profile (as opposed to the Mavic where it's built into the RAW file) and the panorama is coming out with horrible vignetting and blurring in the seams. I tried exporting each photo as a TIFFs and doing a photomerge in Photoshop which fixed it (sort of) but then I can't be editing a DNG.

If anyone knows where to find a lens profile for the X7 with 35mm and 50mm it would be much appreciated, or if there are alternatives to doing it this way that would still preserve the image quality then that would be great too.

Thanks!
--Harrison

Here is an example. I upped the dehaze through the roof to make it super obvious.
View attachment 32611

Hi, I have used my Mavic 2 for panoramas for a couple years and I am renting the Inspire for a week to make a very large print that has high resolution and quality. I put the photos into Lightroom and merged, but the application tells me it has no lens profile (as opposed to the Mavic where it's built into the RAW file) and the panorama is coming out with horrible vignetting and blurring in the seams. I tried exporting each photo as a TIFFs and doing a photomerge in Photoshop which fixed it (sort of) but then I can't be editing a DNG.

If anyone knows where to find a lens profile for the X7 with 35mm and 50mm it would be much appreciated, or if there are alternatives to doing it this way that would still preserve the image quality then that would be great too.

Thanks!
--Harrison

Here is an example. I upped the dehaze through the roof to make it super obvious.
View attachment 32611
The photo you attached isn’t opening.

What lens are you using?

There’s a program called PTGui that is better at stitching panos than Lightroom and has much more fine control. I would recommend using that instead.

Reactions: niki
Harrison, I have shot many 3Gpx aerial panoramas with my I2 X7 50mmDL. I shoot in DNG then apply bulk lens corrections to all the frames in Adobe Camera Raw. I then tweak any other exposure settings for all the frames. Stitching is in PTGUI Pro, but you don't want PTGUI to have to warp all the image frames to correct for optical distortion.
This link shows you the resulting aerial panorama: Melbourne from the South

1665096104044.png 1665096119987.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell