Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse XT Radiometric 640 / 9mm

Sir with all due respect, unless you're trying to actually purchase this camera please take your opinions out of this thread. I will be happy to trash your pricing if you ever have to sell anything on here. And for pricing itself I would suggest you look up the prices on eBay before you make an uneducated comment.
Happy to edit price opinion out... although it wasn't a trash... and I recently purchased a new XT R 640 well under my comments. Was also expressing it had a wider use since I1's are becoming less widely used commercially. Would ya like that helpful tag removed too?

For myself and other intersted... is it a V1 or V2.

To help on platform & sale: the XT series can be used on the Matrice 200 series too if it's a XT series Version 2.

Is this a XT version 1 or version 2?
It will say on the outer box XT v2 and also within the Go4App it will indicate V2 in Camera info details.

If it's a XT v2, you can use on Inspre 1 and Matrice 210 with Adapter collar for Gimbal.
That then provides a wider platform of usage: Inspre 1, Martrice M600Pro, and Matrice M210 series.

If it's a XT v1, DJI offers a V1 to V2 upgrade service for $384. Only difference is compatible with M200 series platform. The RMUS site is offering to handle the request for $500.

Personally have a XT-R 640 13mm 30Hz being updated to V2 currently.

As far as sales... the V2 should be worth a little higher resale too... with upgrade already performed.

Good luck with Sale!

What's the difference with XT v2? Can you see thermal values with spot?

What's the difference with XT v2? Can you see thermal values with spot?
There is no difference in XT's operation between V1 & V2. As indicated, V2 extends the compatibility to Matrice 200 series.
You're referring more on the operation and that would be Radiometric or Adv Radiometric. Both standard and advanced perform spot, although the Adv Radiometric is "per pixel" and collects all the radiometric data to JPG-R images providing Post-Diag work with FLIR Tools.
The Radiometric can provide a much higher degree in accuracy in reading thermal and within features; such as the spot.
** edit ** re-read your question. Yes, both will use spot. The Adv Rad will provide detailed per pixel values instead of larger zones. Actual temp accuracy is dependent on accurate emissivity setting for material. The Adv Rad provides a much improved spot reading if small spot being targeted.
** end edit**
The radiometric is much higher in cost, and this XT is a Adv Radiometric.
As to the v1 or v2, the Seller hasn't responded on version.

Last edited:
i had it on a m600.
There is no difference in XT's operation between V1 & V2. As indicated, V2 extends the compatibility to Matrice 200 series.
You're referring more on the operation and that would be Radiometric or Adv Radiometric. Both standard and advanced perform spot, although the Adv Radiometric is "per pixel" and collects all the radiometric data to JPG-R images providing Post-Diag work with FLIR Tools.
The Radiometric can provide a much higher degree in accuracy in reading thermal and within features; such as the spot.

i had it on a m600.

That doesn't indicate v1 or v2... I1 & M600 used V1; as indicated, the V2 adds compatibility to the M200 series... very useful for those running newer M210 with dual gimbal setup.

If you have original outer retail box, it'll indicate V2 within Barcode label if newer unit... or within the GoApp under camera details it will specify version 1 or 2. No markings on camera will specify.

sold my copter already so dont have that info..
That doesn't indicate v1 or v2... I1 & M600 used V1; as indicated, the V2 adds compatibility to the M200 series... very useful for those running newer M210 with dual gimbal setup.

If you have original outer retail box, it'll indicate V2 within Barcode label if newer unit... or within the GoApp under camera details it will specify version 1 or 2. No markings on camera will specify.

** edit ** re-read your question. Yes, both will use spot. The Adv Rad will provide detailed per pixel values instead of larger zones. Actual temp accuracy is dependent on accurate emissivity setting for material. The Adv Rad provides a much improved spot reading if small spot being targeted.
** end edit**

So you can get spot readings of temperature with FLIR post-diag tools?

Bummer, if you can connect to a I1 or M600 it'd be helpful to you for a wider base of Buyers. Any estimate on age of XT-R?
only about couple years old..bought it originally for hog hunts so didnt really pay too much attention for the details

So you can get spot readings of temperature with FLIR post-diag tools?
If you use an Adv-Rad XT, all the post Dx tools within Flir Tools are useable: spot, differential, line spread, Delta, etc. You can capture FlirTool shots with your values, print reports, etc.

only about couple years old..bought it originally for hog hunts so didnt really pay too much attention for the details
Sorry, apologies for consuming space on your listing... intent was to help broaden your Buyers.

Gotcha... if your Buyer is a I1 / M600 not a biggie... but if a M200 series... it's a pricey upgrade to perform. If it's a V2, I'd advertise it as such... more M210 users in my opinion. Personally, I like it because I use all 3 platforms and like the flexibility.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineC