Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

$1000 for designing logo and intro clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the logo I designed for my company. I'm in the process of working on animating it. Direct message me and we can talk.
-Daniel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 54
Than
Here are a few animated logo's etc i did in my spare time. Message me if you need any help.
thanks for your note. I've already engaged in discussions with another forum member so out of respect for that person I'll wait before engaging anyone else. I like what you did and welcome any other forum members to post their logos for reference purposes. Cheers

Just an update on this post--pgaucher hired me to design his logo, and then create a logo reveal video he could use to brand his (gorgeous) aerial videos. His latest video from the Maldives is not to be missed. Just wanted to say that the project was awesome, smooth, and produced great results. He paid by Paypal--worked great. Thanks again, Patrice.
Final delivered files were: an Illustrator vector of the logo, hi-res photoshop and PNG formats for transparent use, and 4k and 1080 versions of the video.
You can view the final version here, as well as at the beginning of all his videos! Enjoy.

Reactions: gogowanda
Just an update on this post--pgaucher hired me to design his logo, and then create a logo reveal video he could use to brand his (gorgeous) aerial videos. His latest video from the Maldives is not to be missed. Just wanted to say that the project was awesome, smooth, and produced great results. He paid by Paypal--worked great. Thanks again, Patrice.
Final delivered files were: an Illustrator vector of the logo, hi-res photoshop and PNG formats for transparent use, and 4k and 1080 versions of the video.
You can view the final version here, as well as at the beginning of all his videos! Enjoy.

Nice work!

Reactions: sdjackaerial
like this? :cool: we tried so many design services over the years, now we do everything in house.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
sdjackaerial, how do I get in contact with you for contract work? Need your design help.

Thanks

Well received. Replied to you already. Cheers
This company can help with the logo for Under $1000 more like $250 -400 http://zilliondesigns.com .Then once you have logo u can figure out intro/Extro. We used this company to do our Logo and we are very happy, But we are making our own intro/extro. They have more then 1 designer give multiple versions for you to choose from and then refine a bit..

This company can help with the logo for Under $1000 more like $250 -400 http://zilliondesigns.com .Then once you have logo u can figure out intro/Extro. We used this company to do our Logo and we are very happy, But we are making our own intro/extro. They have more then 1 designer give multiple versions for you to choose from and then refine a bit..
Ya, we did logo design and video work for $1000, not just logo. Glad you're happy with what you got--can we see the video piece?

Hi everyone,

I would need your help with something. I want to create a 'corporate logo' and short introductory clip that I would use on my upcoming videos and need your referrals.

I would appreciate if you could refer me to anyone that can be of support. Could very well be a graphics design student looking to make a bit of money on the side. I am based in Hong Kong but can work with anyone and pay through PayPal. I will pay $1000 USD for the design, PNG files and intro sequence.

Note that I don't own a company and don't plan to either, but I was just looking to create a consistent 'branding' for all my upcoming videos.

Thanks in advance. Cheers

Greetings. My name is Roger. I am motion graphics designer and cinematographer. Please check out my corporate video branding work on my site: www.rogerapolinar.com

Best regardsimage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84