Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTS/WTT: Need video editing?

Reaction score
I recently saw a thread on here where someone was looking for video editing but I don't remember the name of the thread and I can't find it again. (fail) So...I thought I'd just put it out there.

If anyone needs/wants their videos color graded, edited, put to music, scaled from 4K/5K/2K to 1080p, stabilized, etc, I can do it. I mostly just think editing video is fun but, after seeing the thread where someone was looking to pay someone $100/video (of which everyone seems to find absurdly cheap?), I thought hey...if I can make a little coin on the side, sweet...it'd help get my new multimedia business up and running, help pay for my commercial drone licenses, etc. :-D

I'm coming from the world of YouTube, where I don't really do the whole "cinematic video" thing, but I have the tools and knowledge to do so. What I DON'T HAVE yet is a drone! lol Inspire 1 is inbound. It should be here in a couple weeks. In the meantime, feel free to check out my YouTube videos here (mostly NSFW tech review-ish type stuff, game vids, music stuff, etc). If you'd like to see what I can do in a context that is much more relevant, I'd be more than happy to work on some of YOUR video and send you a sample back. Feel free to send me a clip or two and I can whip something up. I do all my own music, samples of which (such as this) can be heard on my SoundCloud page, as well and would be happy to modify/finish one of the SoundCloud ideas to suit your needs. I can also do from-scratch custom music for your projects in most styles.

Just let me know. :-D

I recently saw a thread on here where someone was looking for video editing but I don't remember the name of the thread and I can't find it again. (fail) So...I thought I'd just put it out there.

If anyone needs/wants their videos color graded, edited, put to music, scaled from 4K/5K/2K to 1080p, stabilized, etc, I can do it. I mostly just think editing video is fun but, after seeing the thread where someone was looking to pay someone $100/video (of which everyone seems to find absurdly cheap?), I thought hey...if I can make a little coin on the side, sweet...it'd help get my new multimedia business up and running, help pay for my commercial drone licenses, etc. :-D

I'm coming from the world of YouTube, where I don't really do the whole "cinematic video" thing, but I have the tools and knowledge to do so. What I DON'T HAVE yet is a drone! lol Inspire 1 is inbound. It should be here in a couple weeks. In the meantime, feel free to check out my YouTube videos here (mostly NSFW tech review-ish type stuff, game vids, music stuff, etc). If you'd like to see what I can do in a context that is much more relevant, I'd be more than happy to work on some of YOUR video and send you a sample back. Feel free to send me a clip or two and I can whip something up. I do all my own music, samples of which (such as this) can be heard on my SoundCloud page, as well and would be happy to modify/finish one of the SoundCloud ideas to suit your needs. I can also do from-scratch custom music for your projects in most styles.

Just let me know. :-D

I am looking for some help with video editing. What is best way to reach you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu