Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1345T Prop Balancer Rod is now available.

Reaction score
Website
www.lennyschway.com
A Prop Balancer Rod is now available for the new DJI 1345T Props.

(The factory DJI Props are inconsistent in both Vertical and Horizontal Balance)

For the past 6 weeks I have been involved with the development and testing of the EJH Precision Prop Balancer Rod for the DJI 1345T Props. I have purchased a few of his Balance Rods for different props in the past and I asked him if he could develop one for the new DJI 1345T Prop.

I have now balanced 4 full sets of the 1345T Props (16 Props) using the release version of the Balancer Rod. I can tell you that there is no consistency in Blade and Hub Balance as they come from the factory. Maybe 4 were near perfect, 2 had Hubs that were so far out that I tossed them. The rest just needed balancing of the Blades and or Hubs.

The rod uses the standard Du Bro Tru Spin Prop Balancer.

You will need to have a set (Red Arrow, White Arrow) of the DJI 1345T Hub/Locks. Or you can remove 1 of each from your inspire.

The White and Red Locks and hubs are different so you will need 1 of each.

I can't post a link here but you can google the EJH Drones Website or find them on Amazon.

Reactions: RDTech
A Prop Balancer Rod is now available for the new DJI 1345T Props.

(The factory DJI Props are inconsistent in both Vertical and Horizontal Balance)

For the past 6 weeks I have been involved with the development and testing of the EJH Precision Prop Balancer Rod for the DJI 1345T Props. I have purchased a few of his Balance Rods for different props in the past and I asked him if he could develop one for the new DJI 1345T Prop.

I have now balanced 4 full sets of the 1345T Props (16 Props) using the release version of the Balancer Rod. I can tell you that there is no consistency in Blade and Hub Balance as they come from the factory. Maybe 4 were near perfect, 2 had Hubs that were so far out that I tossed them. The rest just needed balancing of the Blades and or Hubs.

The rod uses the standard Du Bro Tru Spin Prop Balancer.

You will need to have a set (Red Arrow, White Arrow) of the DJI 1345T Hub/Locks. Or you can remove 1 of each from your inspire.

The White and Red Locks and hubs are different so you will need 1 of each.

I can't post a link here but you can google the EJH Drones Website or find them on Amazon.
Hello, I'm wondering what is the proper way of balancing using the EJH rod and DJI 1345T Hub/Locks set, did you used the included in the set locking spring and bolts while balancing?

niki, I apologize for the delay in replying to your question. I wasn't alerted to your comment.
Here is how I use the 1345T Balance Rod:
I bought a spare set of the DJI 1345T adapters. I use those on the balance rod. I do not remove the one from my I nspire.
I do not put the spring on the locking hubs when I am balancing. They are not needed.

All you need is a pair of the DJI 1345T adapters. Don't use the spring or screws.
A EJH 1345T balance rod.
A DuBro Tru Spin Prop Balancer.

I think EJ has a kit which might include everything plus he includes high grade sand paper which does not load up when using on plastic/cf material.

I hope this helps

Reactions: niki
niki, I apologize for the delay in replying to your question. I wasn't alerted to your comment.
Here is how I use the 1345T Balance Rod:
I bought a spare set of the DJI 1345T adapters. I use those on the balance rod. I do not remove the one from my I nspire.
I do not put the spring on the locking hubs when I am balancing. They are not needed.

All you need is a pair of the DJI 1345T adapters. Don't use the spring or screws.
A EJH 1345T balance rod.
A DuBro Tru Spin Prop Balancer.

I think EJ has a kit which might include everything plus he includes high grade sand paper which does not load up when using on plastic/cf material.

I hope this helps
Thanks for your reply Xrover! In my case every single prop from 8 props is balanced if mounted one way or unbalanced if mounted the oposite way (180°).
You can see that in the video that I did while trying to balance the props. Did you had similar issues?

Later I have balanced 2 of the props including the bolts and the spring and after that I tried thise props on the rod but without using the bolts and the spring and surprisingly they were looking balanced in both ways. I've had to do some serious sanding inside the hub of the props to achieve that perfect balance.

One thing I learned was to balance the props with the plates at the same level. Keeping the rod running across the tops of the wheels. You will have to have the prop pretty close to the plate that is closest to the edge of your table. Otherwise, it will tip over from the too much weight overhanging. If you have an inconsistency when you attach the prop 180 degrees, ( I think I might have noticed that also) you might want to contact EJ through his website and tell him about the 180 variation you are seeing. When I noticed it on mine, I think it was only happening on the White marked props/hubs. It's been a while but I think he sent me a replacement rod which cured that variation. I never used the springs or screws.

Thanks for your reply Xrover! In my case every single prop from 8 props is balanced if mounted one way or unbalanced if mounted the oposite way (180°).
You can see that in the video that I did while trying to balance the props. Did you had similar issues?

Later I have balanced 2 of the props including the bolts and the spring and after that I tried thise props on the rod but without using the bolts and the spring and surprisingly they were looking balanced in both ways. I've had to do some serious sanding inside the hub of the props to achieve that perfect balance.
Do not use the spring with hub when balancing props.
Make sure you twist as you press in .Same when you pull apart .
Tip should press in flush or right at it against hub ,if not lightly polish tip with steel wool . Check the prop again with a different hub.
EJ
If you are not satisfied I will replace it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan