Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

20 Megapixel Dual Camera Inspire Setup

ok, I will be planing a mount for gopro 3+ then. coming week. hmm?
if you can send me the exact measurements of the sony you have I can plan a cradle for that. I am just sitting in front of the bird at the moment with laptop batt at a very very very low %... :D lol...

let me see what I can come up with.

cheers.
Martin

Can't wait to see the GP mount!!! Wonder if the I1 could handle my A6000 as well..... about 500g though thats a lot of extra weight.

Theres this cage for it but its really pricey http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...Ma53MKu1cQCFQpk7AodynQAVg&Q=&is=REG&A=details

So the final tally of my mods (all individually removable and impermanent) is 395 grams. Seem ok to everyone? Personally I think the main thing is to keep the weight as close to center and as balanced as possible. I have not flown with the Sony cam yet (heaviest item) because I need more flying time with the Inspire 1 in general.

IMG_6494.JPG

So the final tally of my mods (all individually removable and impermanent) is 395 grams. Seem ok to everyone? Personally I think the main thing is to keep the weight as close to center and as balanced as possible. I have not flown with the Sony cam yet (heaviest item) because I need more flying time with the Inspire 1 in general.

View attachment 973

can someone give me the outer measurents of the sony camera so i can make a cradle fo it... :)
thanks.
m

Reactions: flydogs
no problem but is that inch?
looks like it :)
you missed the lens diameter. do you have a cm measurement possibility by any chance? if not that is not a big problem but in some pics the ruler numbers are not good visible...

cheers.
m

you missed the lens diameter. do you have a cm measurement possibility by any chance? if not that is not a big problem but in some pics the ruler numbers are not good visible...

cheers.
m

Lemme see if I got metric ruler and I will reshoot! do I get a discount cradle.
BTW, next week I am gonna post a possibly awesome low cost RTF case for Inspire and Phantom.
We'll see if it works out.

we can discuss all via pm or e-mail. [email protected] :p
hit me with a mail and we´ll keep in touch there. (easier for me).
if you don´t have metric that is ok google is able to calculate :D just make the numbers visible. try to write them down maybe.

m

cheers.
m
OK Here it is in metric. Sorry bout the nasty ruler I am an artist that uses beeswax and I draw lines with that ruler.
IMG_6535.JPG IMG_6536.JPG IMG_6537.JPG IMG_6538.JPG IMG_6539.JPG

ok, I will be planing a mount for gopro 3+ then. coming week. hmm?
if you can send me the exact measurements of the sony you have I can plan a cradle for that. I am just sitting in front of the bird at the moment with laptop batt at a very very very low %... :D lol...

let me see what I can come up with.

cheers.
Martin

Did you make a 3d mount for the sony?

that should do I guess... if I get stuck I will give you a shout thanks :D
m

Here is more information about the RX100
  • Weights and Measurements
    • Weight(Approx) (Main unit only) : 7.8 oz. (222 g)
    • Dimensions (Approx.) : 4'' × 2-9/32'' × 1-1/2'' (101.6 x 58.1 x 38.3 mm) excluding protrusions
    • Weight (Approx.) : With battery and Memory Stick PRO Duo Approx. 9.9 oz. (281 g)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44