Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2018 — what I saw, where I flew

Love it!
Great combination of music and editing.
Lots of locations where I never get permission for where I live.
Thanks.

Reactions: xstazio
Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Yakutia, Volgograd and some other locations in Russia:

Inspire 2 (X5S) and Phantom 4 Pro
Absolutely stunning. My guess is that either the laws in Russia and far more relaxed than here in the states (laws like flying over people, after dark and over military vessel, just to name a few) or you are not afraid to break the law or, you are the child of a high-raking Russian Party Officail;)
Either way very nice work xstazio!
Kidding aside are Russian drone laws really that relaxed there?

Reactions: xstazio
Kidding aside are Russian drone laws really that relaxed there?

Yup. The drone laws in Russia are quite relaxed, indeed. As a matter of fact, every drone pilot has to coordinate his or her flight plan with the authorities, but in real life no one even cares :) Thus, there's no difference what time of day it is: if you're unlucky, you'll get caught and will have to pay a fine (which is not as high as in the USA or Europe).

Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Yakutia, Volgograd and some other locations in Russia:

Inspire 2 (X5S) and Phantom 4 Pro

Very nice work. I envy the freedom you have in Russia. A demo reel like that shot in the U.S. would kick the FAA trolls into double overtime. Heads would explode. Very nicely done. Simple, but effective editing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters