Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2nd controller problems connecting. Advice?

Reaction score
Hello all-

I've got my I2 2nd controller. We've followed the sequence of master/Slave binding. We are able to see camera on 2nd controller but it says it is not connected to the aircraft. Any troubleshooting advice?

Hello all-

I've got my I2 2nd controller. We've followed the sequence of master/Slave binding. We are able to see camera on 2nd controller but it says it is not connected to the aircraft. Any troubleshooting advice?
You have to give it gimbal control by tapping on the gimbal button on left of screen...

So we figured it out after much time. We switched all the pieces around - iPads/controller. The results for some reason was that the after rebinding - the "A" controller now is the "B" controller and all works well now. Yay!

Hey all, just wanted to chime in, that after similar finagling, I was able to get the dual control setup to work. However, I'm back into into it now getting ready for a demo flight tomorrow, and it's not working. I'm going to keep finagling, but if anyone has any suggestions for fixing this for good, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
titanplumbing