Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

3 odd "warnings"

Reaction score
Took my i2 out for another test flight today and had three weird things happen...

1. Got an error message that SSD media could not be written to because I don't have the license. Actually, I do have the license, have recorded no problem to the media before, and formatted the card before flying.

2. Got a warning that I was in Class C airspace. I wasn't anywhere near Class C or any other airspace. Heliports yes, airports no.

3. My pilot radio started buzzing. Not like a warning buzzer, unless that's what it is, but a buzzing like when a lightbulb is dimmed down really low - that's the idea anyway. I was on the last battery light so perhaps that's what it does when it needs to be recharged? But I would expect a more obvious warning, not this.

And I can't seem to get the i2 to unwind itself to allow continuous pan even though I have that option checked in the menu. The gimbal just stops when it gets to the end.

Any thoughts on any of this stuff?

One more thing...wasn't sure if I should have posted this in "Inspire2 Discussions" or "Inspire2 Help" - what's the difference? Both forums seem to more or less have similarly classified topics. Maybe it doesn't matter?

I did not but I also didn't get any firmware update messages in the app. What does the new firmware do? I'm always hesitant to update right away having had mixed experiences.

As am I, but this update is fixes for the existing issues.
You need to update the GO App and the manager application. I2 is updated through the computer, and the remote and batteries are done through the GO app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mb920questions