Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA 333 Exemptions - This is taking entirely too long!

I've tried that. I can find it with my Doc#. I noticed that the read on the registry reads,"Airtacc Aerial Visual Systems, LLC, Exemption." Where others read company name then "Exemption/Rulemaking." That may be the difference.

Mine comes up as Exemption/Rulemaking, I do not know why yours would be different.

I applied oct 9th of 2015 and its still pending on the regulations.gov website. Ugh I'm losing my mind turning down these jobs. I wonder how long it will take to get with this surge of applicants.

I have an extra 333 if someone needs one ready to go. I spoke to my lawyer and doing a business / name change isn't a problem and can be applied almost instantly.

Please no haters, I bought three and only need two so I'm offering to sell one. I have no secret agenda nor am I trying to be shady in any way.

Please contact only if serious.

Submitted my 333 exemption request on 2/4/16 and checked today to see if it showed up in the comment docket. It's There! Hopefully it won't take the 120 days they advise to allow for. I have also already reserved an N-Number and requested the form 8050-1 to register my SUAS and assign my N-Number to it. I hope to have my check-ride in the next few weeks to get my private pilot certificate.

Anything else I need to do?

Anybody having any luck? I submitted my petition 09/01/15; it posted on the website 11/13/15; and as of today, it is still listed as pending. Working on six months - seems unreasonable to me.

I just noticed that my 333 exemption was approved on Feb 12th! It has been a long time since I applied July 23rd. I may have caused the delay by amending mine mid December by adding my newly acquired Inspire. I am approved for the Inspire, dji 450/550, HK XJ470 and Tarot 650. Life is good.

Congrats! I made the mistake of not including the Inspire 1 pro I was planning to buy so had to send in an amendment. TO EVERYONE HERE WORKING ON A 333, BE SURE TO LIST EVERY MAKE AND MODEL YOU EVER PLAN TO PURCHASE IN THE FUTURE SO YOU WON'T NEED AN AMENDMENT. FAA DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T OWN THE AIRCRAFT YET...

Congrats! I made the mistake of not including the Inspire 1 pro I was planning to buy so had to send in an amendment. TO EVERYONE HERE WORKING ON A 333, BE SURE TO LIST EVERY MAKE AND MODEL YOU EVER PLAN TO PURCHASE IN THE FUTURE SO YOU WON'T NEED AN AMENDMENT. FAA DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T OWN THE AIRCRAFT YET...

Thanks! Even if you aren't planning on buying it list them anyway! Wednesday I go for my 2 year Flight Review and I will be all set.

I just noticed that my 333 exemption was approved on Feb 12th! It has been a long time since I applied July 23rd. I may have caused the delay by amending mine mid December by adding my newly acquired Inspire. I am approved for the Inspire, dji 450/550, HK XJ470 and Tarot 650. Life is good.

Is the amendment process the same as the original one? Does it take as long?

Is the amendment process the same as the original one? Does it take as long?

I think I delayed my exemption by about 3 weeks by submitting my amendment. This is the letter I sent in as a comment to my pettition after it was posted. I did not send in the users and operational manuals.Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 11.42.38 AM.png

We submitted our paper work July 30th. We finally got the exemption March 4th. Ridiculous.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6