Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

360 Aerial photo at night with the Inspire 2

Reaction score
I took the photo Manually with the Inspire 2. The photos were taken 20min after sunset. I have my anti-collision lights on while taking the photos. I am very happy with the image quality even in lower light.

Here is a link to a recent 360 photo I took during last light of Downtown Pittsburgh.
Downtown Pittsburgh at Last Light

Here is a pano taken from the full 360 stitch.

The link to the Facebook viewer of the image.
Perspectrum, LLC

I took the photo Manually with the Inspire 2. The photos were taken 20min after sunset. I have my anti-collision lights on while taking the photos. I am very happy with the image quality even in lower light.

Here is a link to a recent 360 photo I took during last light of Downtown Pittsburgh.

Perspectrum, LLC

Very nice. Lens? Camera settings?

Very nice. Lens? Camera settings?

question: when i do my pano recording and stitch wirh ptgui then use panotour pro 2.5 i have a black hole in the middle when i look straight up. ho dod you solve this problem or how do you make the pano's?
what is the workflow, app, programs for post?
any help is greatly appreciated...

Reactions: SanCap
Can you attach a low rez image to show what you are talking about? I suspect this is created by lens distortion and you may need to either: 1) do a lens correction in post production before you stitch, or 2) crop the image to eliminate the "void"

question: when i do my pano recording and stitch wirh ptgui then use panotour pro 2.5 i have a black hole in the middle when i look straight up. ho dod you solve this problem or how do you make the pano's?

I created this tutorial (I am not good at tutorials) using AutoPano, Photoshop and the PanoTour pro that shows all the steps from start to finish. I assume people already know how to take the photos. It is a little long winded but shows my basic process.

Reactions: Phatzo
Can you attach a low rez image to show what you are talking about? I suspect this is created by lens distortion and you may need to either: 1) do a lens correction in post production before you stitch, or 2) crop the image to eliminate the "void"

if you check: www.phatair.hu/panorama and watch it on the phyone with gyro enabled and look up you can see what i mean... on PC i croped it and there it is ok... any thoughts?

if you check: www.phatair.hu/panorama and watch it on the phyone with gyro enabled and look up you can see what i mean... on PC i croped it and there it is ok... any thoughts?

How many photos did you stitch? Did you use a polarizer lens filter? Also, vignetting can create "darker areas" especially at points where you stitch teh photos together.

There is always going to be a black space because you can't look directly up. I fix this in photoshop using content aware to fill in the black space.

How many photos did you stitch? Did you use a polarizer lens filter? Also, vignetting can create "darker areas" especially at points where you stitch teh photos together.

I think I took around 95 photos for this one. A bit over bored really. I had no filter on for this.

Perspectrum, LLC

So how did you deal with all the moving cars. There would have been ghost cars, etc. How did you get rid of all that? Do you prefer to take them manually instead of using the Pano feature in Litchi?

Beautiful photo!!!

So how did you deal with all the moving cars. There would have been ghost cars, etc. How did you get rid of all that? Do you prefer to take them manually instead of using the Pano feature in Litchi?

Beautiful photo!!!

Thanks. I am glad you like the photo. I had to photo shop out errors in different spots where the same car was shown multiple times. Also I always take them manually just using the go app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide