Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

42 megapixel full frame on i2 is now in the air!!

Reaction score
It’s not done yet, but I flew it this morning!
I have to solve for a light weight video downlink solution (am thinking connex) but for now it’s spray and pray. So much fun!!!

IMG_0025.jpgIMG_0016.jpg

I’ll post some of the pics from the A7r3 shortly.

It’s not done yet, but I flew it this morning!
I have to solve for a light weight video downlink solution (am thinking connex) but for now it’s spray and pray. So much fun!!!

View attachment 21178View attachment 21179

I’ll post some of the pics from the A7r3 shortly.
Cool rig! :cool: got to be an easier way or lighter camera! RX1 maybe? You defiantly got something going!

I used Trackimo I can locate my drone easily because its feature has Real time tracking and i can track my drone via Web, iOS, or Android app. How about you?:)

No I just have for emergencies. I like that it doesn’t need satellite or cell signal to work.

It also helps me mostly find my racer drone when I crash (which is constantly).

Reactions: Donnie Frank
No I just have for emergencies. I like that it doesn’t need satellite or cell signal to work.

It also helps me mostly find my racer drone when I crash (which is constantly).

I think you haven't tried Trackimo but for you what is the most accurate Dames? the Marco Polo or the Trackimo 3G GPS tracker?

I think you haven't tried Trackimo but for you what is the most accurate Dames? the Marco Polo or the Trackimo 3G GPS tracker?
I have both TrackIMO and Marco-Polo. The problem with TrackIMO is that it will get you close, but not exact. If your rig is up a tree in a dense forest or in the brush TrackIMO won’t lead you to it. It’s that last 25 feet that’s the problem. You can turn MP horizontally and it will find your rig if it’s up a tree.

Reactions: Nesher
Okay this is nice allot of pixel to the picture, but what can it be use for when you only have so lack of time, to upgrade any hover with allot of pixel is easy to do. I think that the need is more flying time and then you can put pixel on the hover, but nice work.

I have both TrackIMO and Marco-Polo. The problem with TrackIMO is that it will get you close, but not exact. If your rig is up a tree in a dense forest or in the brush TrackIMO won’t lead you to it. It’s that last 25 feet that’s the problem. You can turn MP horizontally and it will find your rig if it’s up a tree.

What i like in this product mentioned is that it can be track real time quickly and thus appeared in the way of having the location in an App while MP does only pinpointing

I had been jusing the same Camera ( Sony 7r II) on another drone. Up to my opinion the video quality of the X7 is way much better than the full frame. Apart from this, great work!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk