Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

42 megapixel full frame on i2 is now in the air!!

Can you please give us more details and fotos such as showing how the gimbal is mounted to the I2, gimbal control, what transmitter, conex? and so on
There is no gimbal. so i lose the ability to pitch the camera. I built a cage and bolted it to an aluminum shaft, which was bolted to rubber dampers and then into an extra DJI camera mount protection cap, which twists and locks into where the stock DJI gimbal would normally be locked in.

I use the Czech Air Commander 2. Its awesome. (although you could also try pocket wizard).

Its a Connex TX.

Many thanks for the details. I found a guy here who is technical in position to modify batteries from Mavic into lithium ion type. We are actually planning to try this as well with I2 batteries. This will result into approximately 40% extention of flying time. Very interesting in terms of lifting up heavy weight with the I2.

ps what exactly is the Czech Air Commander?

Reactions: slim.slamma
I don`t want to talk too big. For the Mavic 1 it works..... but there are many " buts". To manage the software stuff is really a challange. I have some I2 batteries which are due too very busy charging ( around 100 times) ready to be sacrificed. As soon as I know more I will be starting the thread, (if the operation is positivly done)

Reactions: slim.slamma
I don`t want to talk too big. For the Mavic 1 it works..... but there are many " buts". To manage the software stuff is really a challange. I have some I2 batteries which are due too very busy charging ( around 100 times) ready to be sacrificed. As soon as I know more I will be starting the thread, (if the operation is positivly done)

Any progress :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84