Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

480 GB SSD - Anyone?

Hi Ole Martin

Scandinavianphoto delivered mine in 3 days from their distributor :) They're located in my hometown and I think they have a store in Norway too.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Thanks. Yes I know them pretty well and have been eyeing their stock the last couple of months.
But no one in Norway has anything in yet. They have been saying "maybe this week" since New Years. That's why I'm asking. Does any vendor in Sweden have any in stock? ( maybe batteries too?)

Thanks. Yes I know them pretty well and have been eyeing their stock the last couple of months.
But no one in Norway has anything in yet. They have been saying "maybe this week" since New Years. That's why I'm asking. Does any vendor in Sweden have any in stock? ( maybe batteries too?)

I think very few will have every part in their stock but if you look closely on the details of the stock it says that it's avaliable at the distributor and will take a couple of days for the order to get to the local store or online store. Got my additional batteries, controller, ssd, and ssd reader in 3 days. Give them a call they have great customer support and relations to the DJI distributor in the Nordics.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsmithp486