Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

4K 60FPS playback in iPad Pro?

Reaction score
I've seen one review on YouTube of someone playing and editing 4K 60FPS footage on their iPad (from a Panasonic GH5).

When I try to play my Inspire 2 4K 60FPS (H264, MOV format) footage on the iPad Pro (10.5") I just get a spinner and nothing else happens. Has anyone got this working, if so how? The iPad Pro plays the 4K 30FPS footage just fine...

I would really like to be able to review the footage in the field (at a higher quality than the 720/1080 recorded in DJI go.

I've seen one review on YouTube of someone playing and editing 4K 60FPS footage on their iPad (from a Panasonic GH5).

When I try to play my Inspire 2 4K 60FPS (H264, MOV format) footage on the iPad Pro (10.5") I just get a spinner and nothing else happens. Has anyone got this working, if so how? The iPad Pro plays the 4K 30FPS footage just fine...

I would really like to be able to review the footage in the field (at a higher quality than the 720/1080 recorded in DJI go.
IPad Pro (10.5 inch) only has a resolution of 2224 x 1668? Not much point trying to analyze 4K on it.

IPad Pro (10.5 inch) only has a resolution of 2224 x 1668? Not much point trying to analyze 4K on it.
That’s true, but it’s much better than the DJI footage and the iPad Pro is actually quite a capable mobile editing platform with Luma Fusion (at a pinch)... and given I can view/edit 4K 30FPS I would at least like to be able to try (perhaps just because I can or cannot in this case).

I had the same problem with 4K 60 FPS, The solve for me was to import the RAW file into from the main Folder from the SD card. I then moved the file into IMOVIE. Used the new movie icon searched file worked great. all done on the 2nd gen IPAD PRO with the 10X processor. Hope this helped

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo