Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

6 green 2 red 6 green 2 red...

Reaction score
Hi, can someone help me and tell what this mean when the lights flashes six normal green, then two a little slower red and then again six normal green and again two reds. This continue for a long time. After shutting the aircraft down and restarting, it did continue like that. No other warnings and the sensors were normal. But this did not happen any more the next day in a different location. What might cause this weird blinking? What my Inspire tried to say to me? Has anyone else seen this?

It could have been the IMU initializing and warming up. Was this occurring on the front end of the cycle soon after powering up the aircraft? You could conduct an IMU Calibration if you wish. If you're not seeing any warnings on screen or anything logged in the error logs I wouldn't be all that concerned.

I flew with it just 10 minutes before and then it did not had any issues. Just changed the location a couple of kilometres and then was going to fly again but then right after powering up, after the normal initial light show, it started to flash like that. I did not look at the front end. I powered down and started again and the same weird flashing continued. I did not fly then. No error messages on the screen, I wish there were to tell what was the porblem, but nothing.

The only little issue in the previous flight was that the app warned of a weak transmission of the view. In fact a few days ago the whole app crashed during a flight. I landed and reopened the app and then it was OK again. Can this be in some connection to this weird blinking?

The next day on my yard, no issues any more. I might do the IMU calibration anyway.

Mine did this while on location at Virginia Tech. DJI support said to send it back as they did not know what the code meant. Instead, I had another i2 overnighted and low and behold, the new one did the same thing. It turned out I was just to close to the campus airport and this was the notice given. I moved away from the area 5 miles and received the normal flash.

I had this happen to me yesterday. I had never seen that before neither had the guy who was with me. And he has flown every DJI product for years. The only warning that came up when I first powered on said Max GPS elevation is 397 feet. Which was weird because it was under 400 feet. So I just lowered it to 375 feet and that message went away.
Other than that no warnings on screen and no recalibration messages. Nothing about compass or IMU.
I flew only 150 feet up and kept it very close to me and had no issues flying. I flew the day before and had
No issues at all. I came here to see if anyone else had ever heard of it.

I had this happen to me yesterday. I had never seen that before neither had the guy who was with me. And he has flown every DJI product for years. The only warning that came up when I first powered on said Max GPS elevation is 397 feet. Which was weird because it was under 400 feet. So I just lowered it to 375 feet and that message went away.
Other than that no warnings on screen and no recalibration messages. Nothing about compass or IMU.
I flew only 150 feet up and kept it very close to me and had no issues flying. I flew the day before and had
No issues at all. I came here to see if anyone else had ever heard of it.
Check your sectionals - you will find you are either in an area that will limit your agl (Such as an AIAA) or within a airport/runway extension.
This sequence means - yes, you have GPS fix but you should be aware of some limitation regarding the location.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44