Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA 88% on my Part 107 now what?

Agree. Judging by the number of airspace questions by 107 "pilots" in some of these forums, the exam is not challenging enough. Too many are still trying to get by with easy as pie apps that are incomplete and defective when dealing with controlled airspace. Real pilots must learn how to read Sectional charts.
They are one of the most important things imo. You could cause a major accident or at the very least lose your License and pay a very heafty fine if you are not able to read them properly.

Can you send me a link to that pacific book. There is a couple of remote pilot books. Thanks

Also this is a great site:
https://3dr.com/faa/drone-practice-tests/

After 2.5 weeks of studying and Reading the Remote Pilot Book on Google playbook about 6 times. I got an 87% on the 60 question practice test above Wich was only 1 point off from my actual "Real test" score. There are lots of you tube videos on Weather, Metars/Tafs and sectional charts. Another thing make sure you know your weather. Stable air mass as upossed to unstable, Cloud types and visability during certain weather conditions. It's not an easy test you really need to put some time in.

I tried the Tony Northrup thing but I finally bit the bullet and enrolled here: FAA Drone Certification Test Prep | Drone Pilot Ground School
I really can't say enough good things about these folks. I aced the test with a %98. Finally got my physical license after 6 weeks. It looks very cool! Now to just get a job...:-((
I did way more studying than just the Tony Northrup. I watched almost every video available on Youtube dealing with Sectional Charts, longitude and Latitude, Metars, weather etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo