Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

9hz vs 30hz usability

Reaction score
Hi all!

Looking at possibly getting an I1 v2 and XT combo (from Advexure) and I'm seeking some real world advice. While I've only gotten the quote for a 9hz camera, I can readily assume that the 30hz is considerably more expensive.

For those who have used a 9hz camera (and as the only camera on the bird) how's the flyability using that camera with a slow frame rate? I got a quote for the smaller res camera, 9hz, and 13mm lens and it's actually pretty tempting at the price they gave me.

Reactions: Advexure
I am sure Advexure will tell you the same thing, which is that you may experience some blur while you are flying because the refresh rate of the XT might not keep up with the speed of the drone or any added panning motion. I'd ask their opinion and also for a price on the 30hz version.

We pretty much sell the 30hz version exclusively for its performance. Definitely give it some thought.

Hi all!

Looking at possibly getting an I1 v2 and XT combo (from Advexure) and I'm seeking some real world advice. While I've only gotten the quote for a 9hz camera, I can readily assume that the 30hz is considerably more expensive.

For those who have used a 9hz camera (and as the only camera on the bird) how's the flyability using that camera with a slow frame rate? I got a quote for the smaller res camera, 9hz, and 13mm lens and it's actually pretty tempting at the price they gave me.

Just sent over a PM to make sure our enterprise team provides additional information/documentation on the comparison for your particular use case between the 9Hz and 30Hz. Thanks!

Hi all!

You will never be happy with the 9hz if you see the 30hz in operation, know that going in.....

Thanks for the replies. Advexure, you should give give Travis a raise! He's been very helpful. I'll be placing my first order hopefully on 3/8. Still researching the FLIR option, I actually have had some things come up that are making me lean more towards getting one and and I1v2 to fly it.​

G
Hi all!

What's your mission for the FLIR?

I live in a small town not far from Austin, TX and I am surrounded by small towns with little one and two unit LEO departments. Was going to volunteer for SAR missions mainly to get my name out front. Also have a few opportunities for inspection jobs.

My 2 cents, if your going to use it for public safety I would seriously consider the 30hz.

Yes more money, but the 9hz version is just too limiting.
30hz is the way to go, radiometric also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo