Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

About to receive a new Matrice 200, are the latest firmware updates (drone, remote control, batteries) safe?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I should be receiving my new Matrice 200 tomorrow and I'll probably need to update some of the firmware. I'm coming over from the Inspire 2 community
where the latest I2 firmware update was a bit buggy. As a result many I2 owners - myself included - reverted back to the previous firmware version. Are the
most current firmware versions (for the drone, remote control and batteries) stable enough to warrant updating to? If not would someone mind telling me
which firmware versions are behaving best on the various devices (drone, remote control and batteries)? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I should be receiving my new Matrice 200 tomorrow and I'll probably need to update some of the firmware. I'm coming over from the Inspire 2 community
where the latest I2 firmware update was a bit buggy. As a result many I2 owners - myself included - reverted back to the previous firmware version. Are the
most current firmware versions (for the drone, remote control and batteries) stable enough to warrant updating to? If not would someone mind telling me
which firmware versions are behaving best on the various devices (drone, remote control and batteries)? Thanks in advance.
Late reply, but better than no reply ... My M200 is behaving nicely under .0913 FW with either standard RC on .0020 FW or Cendence RC on .0120 FW. I'm using CrystalSky Ultra with Go 4 app 4.2.16 version recently. Noticed slight drift to left after initial take off and following straight forward command. Performing initial yawing 360 deg both ways before actual flight solves this strange drift. Testing for stick responses before flight is on a routine checklist anyway, not a big deal. How's she hovering? BTW, Ed Tahoe (DJI Enterprise rep) is strongly advising to keep M200 series on latest FW. Make sure all paired batts are updated as well, they should be swap able with Inspire 2 if desired.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell