Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Adding a FPV cam to an M600 Pro

Reaction score
I tried to ask this in a post that had already started, but the site would not let me.

I have an M600Pro. Want to add a FPV cam. No other cameras are on this unit. What is the best way to do it? We're can I get the cables and cam, etc... a kit?

Thanks for any help.

I tried to ask this in a post that had already started, but the site would not let me.

I have an M600Pro. Want to add a FPV cam. No other cameras are on this unit. What is the best way to do it? We're can I get the cables and cam, etc... a kit?

Thanks for any help.

So the first you sell has the mount and wires needed for the M600? Instructions too?

No just the mount there are numerous posts in the Inspire Forum of users doing this.

Because something else is mounted there
My Inspire has a fpv camera mounted in the nose cone with a transmitter and 2s lipo stuck to the tail end. On the ground I have an inexpensive flysky rcvr/monitor. Haven’t tried it in the air yet as I am just finishing fixing the broken transmitter. Cheap and seems to work.

Mike

I am currently working on Matrice series mounts. I am doing the 200 series first to accomadate front, top, side bottom and rear will post as I progress

eshorvath- I feel your pain! I've been looking too, and the mount isn't the problem for me, it's the cabling. I'm not a big hobbyist guy with a ton of background on this, and have also been frustrated by the lack of answers regarding what cables and adapters to buy in order to power the camera and which to use for getting the image into the LB2 or A3 unit. Can anyone simplify and make a recommendation for just that configuration?

What kit? I cannot seem to find the kit I need. :(
The way my I1 is set up the fpv system is completely seperate from the I1. It uses it’s own 2s lipo stuck to the drone with velcro and sends it’s signal to a screen with a built in diversity rcvr or any fpv goggles as well. The parts are commonly found on ebay. Some of them are all in one units now but mine is seperate components. Here is a link to a kit similar to mine.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido