Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Advice - Inspire 1 -- Need your input

Just to clarify I do not want to buy my next quad as a filimg platform, I'm not a business looking to take videos of a wedding or birthday party this is my hobby!

OK, with 45° lenses I'd agree. Never read anything about that being a thing though, the only specs I've seen are the 96° FOV lenses.

And again, there's no way to use a Note/Gear VR for FPV. Would be great if there was but I have my doubts it will ever be possible, at least not in a satisfactory and sufficiently low-latency wayas it would require going through Wi-Fi.

Keep in mind the Inspire HDMI output is 720p if I'm not mistaken. Up scaling to anything higher rez is wasted pixels.

Just to clarify I do not want to buy my next quad as a filimg platform, I'm not a business looking to take videos of a wedding or birthday party this is my hobby!

The Inspire gimbal can be set into FPV or "follow" mode (less jumpy), fyi, if you desire.

The flight characteristics, duration with the TB48 large battery and all-in-one ready to fly design are great.

That, coupled with low latency 720p HD output to app, external monitor or 720p HD goggles like the Sony's, plus HDMI optional flight telemetry overlay I would argue make the Inspire a really first class FPV flier.

(Don't forget the 3rd party up to 4 mile antenna upgrade possible I you're into longer range.)

My vote would be go with the Inspire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla