Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

After market gimble

Reaction score
Hi -

I'm new to the Inspire 2 world. Anybody know of an aftermarket gimbal that can take a small DSLR or M4/3 camera that will fit on the I2 gimbal mount?

Thanks

There is none. That mount is DJI specific. You are limited to the X4S, X5S and X7 cameras.

If you want to shoot stills, consider using no gimbal. See this post

Inspire 2 with 42mp

One thing I haven't figured out though is how/when to change the dampers but my question remains unanswered on both forums...

I don't know about the davidsleslie but I don't see the S900/S1000 as something practical when hiking whereas there are dedicated backpacks for the Inspire 2. Plus the batteries are above the threshold set by airlines...

I don't know about the davidsleslie but I don't see the S900/S1000 as something practical when hiking whereas there are dedicated backpacks for the Inspire 2. Plus the batteries are above the threshold set by airlines...
In that case, yes I would agree but, that's part of the problem here. We don't know what the primary use will be. Honestly, shy of a Red or similar rig it would be very hard to beat the capabilities of an Inspire 2 with X7 for even 5 times the cost. But, if nature shots and portability are a major objective I would opt for the P4P unless you're shooting for a major movie.

Reactions: Keule

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo