Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ahmet Oranos from Istanbul

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I have recently purchased an Inspire Pro. I have come across this forum while searching the internet for general info and I liked it. I hope to read a lot of good stuff here.
I have been doing AP as a profession since 2000. Only stabilization we had was HH tail gyros on petrol powered helis then. I had enjoyed fabricating everything from scratch, which I still do, and flying for AP. Manual focus and EKTACHROME were preferred.
Since 2000 things have greatly changed and improved to a level beyond my imagination. I find it hard to get a grasp of most of the stuff goes around.
Best regads,
Ahmet Oranos
www.helicek.com

Hello everybody,
I have recently purchased an Inspire Pro. I have come across this forum while searching the internet for general info and I liked it. I hope to read a lot of good stuff here.
I have been doing AP as a profession since 2000. Only stabilization we had was HH tail gyros on petrol powered helis then. I had enjoyed fabricating everything from scratch, which I still do, and flying for AP. Manual focus and EKTACHROME were preferred.
Since 2000 things have greatly changed and improved to a level beyond my imagination. I find it hard to get a grasp of most of the stuff goes around.
Best regads,
Ahmet Oranos
www.helicek.com
Hi Ahmet and welcome to the forum.

Yup, things have certainly changed in a very short space of time and technology doesn't look like slowing down any time soon! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah