Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Aircraft firmware says Unverified

Reaction score
Has anyone had this problem where the Aircraft firmware version says unverified on the Inspire 2? So strange and i'm worried i'm going to have to send it to DJI. I can't get it to connect with DJI Assistant 2 on either a Mac or PC. I even gave it to a very reliable Drone repair guy and he said to send it to DJI, he couldn't get it to connect either.

There are quite a few flavors of Assistant 2 now. Are you sure you're using the right and newest one? OR maybe an older version of you haven't updated firmware in a while?

I was watching a video that talked about this message showing up on another style of DJI drone, and it was that each smart battery also needs to be firmware updated. So, you updated the Remote, and the drone, then had to do each battery as well. Not sure if you tried that? Have you tried it with other batteries in the machine with the same error code?

Yes not did I try the latest version of DJI Assistant on my Mac, my friends Mac, his PC but also a drone repair guy tried his computers as well. It won’t connect. He said to send it to DJI. Without connection I can’t update the batteries.

Before I sent it off I'd look for an older version of Assistant just incase there is something with the newest that is screwing the pooch.

It's problems like this that if it's not keeping me from taking off I just ignore it. DJI does a poor job imho of differentiating between things they'd LIKE you to do and things you really really need to do. Sorry I couldn't help. Just one frustrated user to another.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan