Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Aircraft Simulation

Reaction score
Website
goaerial.media
Have a customer that is looking for several minutes of video shot at 6K. Doesn't really want smooth straight flight but rather something along the lines of an aircraft. Bumpy and banking on turns. Assuming this will not have to be a continuous shoot I can simulate the banks with up to 10 degrees of gimbal roll. Anyone figure out how to assign a button or dial for this on the Cendence?

Hi Gary, there may be a way to do this. Go to the gimbal menu and choose adjust gimbal. That will bring up an onscreen horizon adjustment which will allow you to change the horizon by tapping the arrows left or right. I am not sure you will get 10° out of it but it may help. It does create a smooth horizon change.

Hi Gary, there may be a way to do this. Go to the gimbal menu and choose adjust gimbal. That will bring up an onscreen horizon adjustment which will allow you to change the horizon by tapping the arrows left or right. I am not sure you will get 10° out of it but it may help. It does create a smooth horizon change.

Was thinking along that line. Would be great if you could adjust that with a dial in the cendence. I’ll find a use for a snow blower in Phoenix before that gets rolled out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez