Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Airman Certificate Question

Reaction score
I've been issued my temp airman certificate and was wondering the wait time to get the real card in the mail, not sure exactly what to "search" for as searching for "airman certificate wait" etc.. doesn't really pull up what im looking for.

I took my exam on the first day, 8/29, and am still waiting for the real card. I thought I had seen someone post that they got theirs, but not sure. Of course, I've been traveling since last Saturday so it is possible that my card is in my mailbox.

Maybe you have a problem with your TSA Security Check…….. Any black SUV's or helicopters flying around your house???

I've been waiting just as long as you. The temp certificate at least allows us to fly, but not having the # is holding up my printed materials.

I got my temp on 9/1 and the FSDO said 2 weeks, it's been a month. I suspect they will be arriving any day now. Typically the permanent cards have been fairly quick.

I also recommend requesting a replacement card card away. There's no charge for it.

To the best of my knowledge no one has received a permanent card yet. I have had my temp from day one and have not received a permanent card.

Any statement that it takes two weeks or even 120 days is speculation as no one knows yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg