Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Album is empty

Reaction score
Hello fellow flyers,

After flying, I go to the Album expecting to be able to download pics/video to my phone just like I do with my dji phantom 2 vision plus. Everything is powered on, ov course, but nothing appears in the album.

When I remove the card and plug it into my mac, everything is there.

Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks,

JonnyVermont

The album is what's stored on the tablet.
To get things into it you need to click the "play" button on the main screen. That switches the camera into play mode where you can browse the images on the camera. Then when you're on a photo there's a "Download" button you can tap, which will download the original JPG from the cam. Only then will it show up in the Album.

Basically download is too long to be done automatically, so you have to do it manually for individual shots you may want to see in full size.

Hello fellow flyers,

After flying, I go to the Album expecting to be able to download pics/video to my phone just like I do with my dji phantom 2 vision plus. Everything is powered on, ov course, but nothing appears in the album.

When I remove the card and plug it into my mac, everything is there.

Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks,

JonnyVermont

FWIW, it won't download .mov files. (At least I can't get it to happen). It will download .mp4 files and jpegs. It does take a long time, and everything has to be on. Another bit of info.. Frome the "play" screen, you'll see an icon that looks like 4 boxes. Clicking on this will allow you to select what you want to download/view from your SD card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido