Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Also an Inspire 2/X7 kit for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
THE INSPIRE2/X7 KIT IS NOW SOLD. THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.

Looking to sell an Inspire 2/X7 kit. A brilliant machine of course but my primary work is in remote wilderness locations that are accessed only by foot and require overnight camping. For that it is a big weight commitment and I am not using the I2 as much as it deserves to be used.

The kit comprises:

DJI Inspire 2 quadcopter
ProRes & DNG license
DJI Zenmuse X7 camera gimbal
Zenmuse X7 DL 16mm f2.8 lens
Zenmuse X7 DL 50mm f2.8 lens
DJI Cendence controller with new patch antenna
Spare Cendence controller battery
Battery (TB50 4280mAh) x18 (9 pairs)
Inspire 2 CINESSD 480GB x2, 240GB x1
Inspire 2 CINESSD Card Reader
Spare propellers x2 sets
Cables including spares
32GB micro SD card
DJI TB50 Charging hub
DJI TB50 Charger
Lowepro Inspire Droneguard backpack
Attachment for tripod or handgrip on I2 body

All in good condition and perfect working order. Purchased new in January 2018 and used only sporadically since then. The feature of this particular kit is lots of batteries!

Looking for around US$8200 all up, excluding freight. The kit (and me) are located in Tasmania, Australia, but the items can be packed securely and shipped anywhere. Shipping batteries internationally can be an issue, however.

Perfect for post-lockdown jobs and projects :)

Happy to provide still or video files for analysis and to provide more information as required.. Some examples of I2/X7 video are included in these short films.

Rob Blakers

[email protected]
www.robblakers.com
_BLA0556.jpg_BLA0560.jpg_BLA0561.jpg_BLA0564.jpg_BLA0566.jpg_BLA0569.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: niki
Feel free to reach out if you ever elect to part out some of the kit... I'd be interested in the 50mm, 4 batteries and one SSD. Then you'd still have a pretty complete kit for sale and might make a little more $ in the long run.
Cheers

Last edited:
Feel free to reach out if you ever elect to part out some of the kit... I'd be interested in the 50mm, 4 batteries and one SSD. Then you'd still have a pretty complete kit for sale and might make a little more $ in the long run.
Cheers
Well, here I am inquiring! Interested in the Zenmuse X7 with 50mm lens and 4 batteries.

Thanks everyone for the interest. The complete kit is now sold.

Regards,

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08