Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Android App Update v1.0.10

Reaction score
Can confirm this appears to address the issue of app crashing on motor start up.

That was quick DJI - Well done !:)

Reactions: JimPA
Have flown 7 packs today and can confirm app appears stable with no problems whatsoever. :p

Update works great, only for supported android devices though. My old android tablet would not display video after the U/G, I replaced with a Samsung Galaxy Tab4, which performs very well.

Update works on my Samsung S5, but not on my Galaxy Tab 4 7.0. No crash, but no video either. I reverted to the 1.0.7 on my tablet and that works for now.

Hi Jenn384.
Can you test your app map page next time you fire up the Inspire.
When you start the motors and have a green safe to fly icon at the top .( good gps signal ) it should set home point to where the Inspire is on the ground.
Can you enlarge the map screen and check the home point is set correctly and is stable...no wondering around...give it one/two minutes please.
Also...now try to reset the home point on your app to where the rc/ pilot is...I walk away a little when doing this dynamic home point rest ....will it allow you to do the rest ????...or does it show poor signal in red.???
My tab is a Samsung Tab S WiFi...no phone or internet connection....connect only with WiFi in hot spots.
Thanks for your assistance.....pete

Hi Jenn384.
When you start the motors and have a green safe to fly icon at the top .( good gps signal ) it should set home point to where the Inspire is on the ground.
Can you enlarge the map screen and check the home point is set correctly and is stable...no wondering around...give it one/two minutes please.
Also...now try to reset the home point on your app to where the rc/ pilot is...I walk away a little when doing this dynamic home point rest ....will it allow you to do the rest ????...or does it show poor signal in red.???
My tab is a Samsung Tab S WiFi...no phone or internet connection....connect only with WiFi in hot spots.
Dynamic home point appears to be a known bug.....watch this space.....;)

Hi Jenn384.

I'm running 1.0.7 on the tablet and the latest on my smart phone (S5). Which one did you want me to test?

Hi Jenn.
Thanks for your reply.
On your 1.0.7 can you see if the dynamic home point can be rest to your pilot/ tx position without any issues especially if you walk say 20 meters away from the Inspire and set the new home point to the tx and not the model.
I'm hoping ED and the app engineers will have a solution for the latest android app and the dynamic home point relocation.
Thanks......Pete

Hello sirnikolas.. Would you please post a link for the 1.0.7 so I can download it.. Also, do you have any idea why the 2Mbps transmission rate is no longer appearing when you manually select a channle?!

Thanks

Hello sirnikolas.. Would you please post a link for the 1.0.7 so I can download it.. Also, do you have any idea why the 2Mbps transmission rate is no longer appearing when you manually select a channle?!

Thanks
Link sent.

As for your other issue, no idea mate. I leave mine on auto always. Plus, I'm using an Air 2.

My Galaxy Tab 3 is OK with v 1 0 10, but my tab 4 doesn't like it (no video), Dji suggested (link given to me) a reload of v 1 07 on it. which has solved the problem, shame cos its a backward step, I hope the next version will cure this. Stu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo