Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anguilla By Drone

Very nice, you can see Sint Maarten in the back ground on some of your shots. That's where I go on my vacation.;) Roll on this September.

Very nice, you can see Sint Maarten in the back ground on some of your shots. That's where I go on my vacation.;) Roll on this September.
Thank you! We always fly into SXM and take the French Ferry over to Anguilla. My wife and I have certainly had some great times there as well though. We never get tired of watching the planes land at Maho Bay!

Thank you! We always fly into SXM and take the French Ferry over to Anguilla. My wife and I have certainly had some great times there as well though. We never get tired of watching the planes land at Maho Bay!

We've been going to SXM for the last 14 years, love the place to bits. We stay on the Dutch side, philipsburg & cruise the whole island. I know what you mean about sunset beach (Maho Bay) we go there every time just to get the buzz of the 747's taking off/landing. Couple of pics I took, bring back some memories, lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    981.3 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 4
We've been going to SXM for the last 14 years, love the place to bits. We stay on the Dutch side, philipsburg & cruise the whole island. I know what you mean about sunset beach (Maho Bay) we go there every time just to get the buzz of the 747's taking off/landing. Couple of pics I took, bring back some memories, lol
Nice! I took one of my all time favorite pics on that beach. Possibly with that very same plane lol.

Attachments

• 906957_4797304890388_21826240_o.jpg
    906957_4797304890388_21826240_o.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool