Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any Advice on Confusing Refresh Issue/Serial Number Issue AND DJI Arizona Closed

Reaction score
Website
atortphotography.com
I am hoping someone can help. First off DJI Arizona closed and that is where I purchased this Inspire 2 and X5S from....they always were extremely challenging to communicate with and now impossible to. I purchased Refresh from them for both the drone and X5S and have receipts to prove it. DJI is saying the Refresh is not bound for the drone only the X5S And DJI Arizona told me they took care of all this before they shipped to me. That was part of the agreement they handled all of the Refresh binding, etc. testing making sure good to go when I received it. In November DJI Arizona got my drone and camera back And DJI replaced everything because I was having lots of issues with it. Apparently that was done under warranty from what DJI said just now.

The serial number by the battery compartment is different than the one DJI supplied to me with the airframe info and not sure if that makes any sense. When going to DJI Refresh on the store and you have to punch in your serial number the airframe one pulled it up but not the one on the actual drone which seems odd to me.

It's very confusing especially with DJI Arizona closed to not know what the heck they did or didn't do. Any thoughts on how to rectify this? The screenshot is the serial number by the battery compartment with the QR code. The smaller screenshot is the serial number that seems to be recognized on DJI store when trying to buy Refresh+

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 12.11.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 12.11.31 PM.png
    298 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6772.PNG
    IMG_6772.PNG
    4.2 MB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 12.21.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 12.21.35 PM.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 6
I have found DJI email support to be much better than their chat support. I believe the address is [email protected]. I would tell them of your conundrum. At the very least, they should be able to get you on the right path. I've had MUCH better luck with email over chat.

Good luck.

D

I have found DJI email support to be much better than their chat support. I believe the address is [email protected]. I would tell them of your conundrum. At the very least, they should be able to get you on the right path. I've had MUCH better luck with email over chat.

Good luck.

D
Thanks man. It is just SO confusing because DJI Arizona was so confusing to deal with and now they are closed so really left me clueless to what is going on. I have receipts for my Refresh through DJI Arizona who is now closed And DJI saying I don't have Refresh. Just super challenging to explain to them and when I called could barely understand agent and was super muffled from a horrible connection...that made it that much more fun. Ugh

Reactions: Donnie Frank
I would think that if you have an invoice that shows your items purchased AND a form of proof of payment for that invoice, you should have enough to convince DJI to hold up their end of the deal.
DJI Arizona was authorized by them to sell their products.
Doesn’t surprise me they closed. The area they were in isn’t the cheapest place for rent costs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan