Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any news on the handheld gimbal mount?

The point of using the I1 camera and handheld mount is that it's perfectly stabilized...

I have rally been waiting for the handheld gimbal but now when I have Galaxy S6 I just wondering if there is a point to buy it. If S6 gives the same quality is there any reason to use Inspire 1 camera and mont S6 as the screen? If you have any ideas please let me know becouse I'm confused. Also sory if my english is bad :).

I don't know what made you think Galaxy s6 can do what a 3-axis stablized gimbal does.

Reactions: Lowlevlflyer
One would think that if Yuneeq can INCLUDE a handheld gimbal for the camera on the Q500, which costs about half of what the Inspire 1 does, that DJI could at least get one to market.

How does this effect the video?

I don't have a S6 so I cannot say exactly. If you have a mirrorless camera or an SLR, you can try shoot the same scenes with the camera then with the phone and see if you notice any difference. If you don't see any difference I suppose you will not benefit from the handheld gimbal.

Reactions: Kilrah
I don't have a S6 so I cannot say exactly. If you have a mirrorless camera or an SLR, you can try shoot the same scenes with the camera then with the phone and see if you notice any difference. If you don't see any difference I suppose you will not benefit from the handheld gimbal.
I guess I will do that. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop