Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Any one get their 107 Certificate?

Took the non-pilot test yesterday and passed with a 90%. I studied with FAA Part 107 Ground School and felt very prepared for the test. Completing the questions took an hour, then I went back over all the answers for 20 minutes. The questions I missed related to reading the sectional charts regarding Military Operation Areas and the clearance around towers. All of the areas others have mentioned were a large part of my exam as well.

IACRA site finally let me associate my test! I'm good to go. According to the final instructions:

PLEASE NOTE: Your temporary Remote Pilot certificate will be available in IACRA in approximately 2-4 business days. You should log into IACRA and look for the green “Temporary Certificate” button in the Existing Applications section of the Applicant Console. You will also receive an email from the Airman Registry when the temporary certificate is available.
Please verify your email address ----- is correct; if needed, update it in your profile.

Click on Review Application below to review and print a copy of your application. You may also return to the console to view or print your submitted application.

Reactions: Highrpm955 and Joet
IACRA site finally let me associate my test! I'm good to go. According to the final instructions:

PLEASE NOTE: Your temporary Remote Pilot certificate will be available in IACRA in approximately 2-4 business days. You should log into IACRA and look for the green “Temporary Certificate” button in the Existing Applications section of the Applicant Console. You will also receive an email from the Airman Registry when the temporary certificate is available.
Please verify your email address ----- is correct; if needed, update it in your profile.

Click on Review Application below to review and print a copy of your application. You may also return to the console to view or print your submitted application.

Ditto. :)

Reactions: Highrpm955
Impressed that they did that in the 24 hour range..."Firsts" I suppose.. Congrats to everyone that was on the stick... so to speak.

Got thru IACRA today. Good to go! Now, wading through insurance options.

Yeah, I just got my renewal for my liability coverage. I honestly think I am going to move to Verifly and try them out for a couple jobs. I just haven't been flying enough to need an annual policy again.

Reactions: Joet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool