Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any wrecked Inspire 2's around for a small plastic arm ring???

Reaction score
Hi guys, the spline on the plastic ring on one of my arms seems to have failed and I am trying to avoid buying as new arm for a piece of plastic...anyone got any spares or wrecks ??lying around?25531

Reaction score
I think this is the part. I'm on my phone, so can't really see your image clearly.

It's a ring attached to the leg parallel to the craft, then screwed to a small bar attached to the body?

Reaction score
I think this is the part. I'm on my phone, so can't really see your image clearly.

It's a ring attached to the leg parallel to the craft, then screwed to a small bar attached to the body?
That's the right side too :)

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
My goodness...what are the odds.....this morning I wake up and start reading the Forum and I see this post. I was JUST about to post the exact same questions!!!

Looking at my drone facing away from me....battery is closest to me...I need the "Left" side....EXACT SAME PART!!!

How can I get my hands on that????? Let me know!!!!

Kirk Vocain
kvphoto.com

Reaction score
My goodness...what are the odds.....this morning I wake up and start reading the Forum and I see this post. I was JUST about to post the exact same questions!!!

Looking at my drone facing away from me....battery is closest to me...I need the "Left" side....EXACT SAME PART!!!

How can I get my hands on that????? Let me know!!!!

Kirk Vocain
kvphoto.com
I have a pair of them I'd be willing to part with.

Reaction score
Just as an FYI, those rings are not plastic, they are made of aluminum, we would have a lot of falling I2 out of the sky if it was plastic :)

Looks like everyone found a good part for their drones.

Reaction score
What other parts do you guys have? I'm looking for a specific set of camera parts for an Inspire 2 as well.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandra666