Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone have older DJI pilot app for android APK install file?

Reaction score
as title states, anyone have a copy of or a link to the older versions of the DJI Pilot app for android? Thanks.

as title states, anyone have a copy of or a link to the older versions of the DJI Pilot app for android? Thanks.
...Sultan, i have the following (Android) DJI-Pilot versions:

DJI-Pilot-v103.apk (20Jan2015) - 33.1mb
DJI-Pilot-v105.apk (05Feb2015) - 33.2mb
DJI-Pilot-v106.apk (14Feb2015) - 33.5mb
DJI-Pilot-v107.apk (15Mar2015) - 33.5mb
DJI-Pilot-v1010.apk (17Apr2015) - 43.6mb
DJI-Pilot-v110.apk (06May2015) - 126mb
DJI-Pilot-v120.apk (18Jun2015) - 50mb
...All versions ID'd.., v110 included 4ea .mp4 videos, approx 50meg, reason for the size spike...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Last edited:
Awesome! Are they on your site? I couldnt find them. have a direct link please? or upload to google drive or something? thanks a million!

Awesome! Are they on your site? I couldnt find them. have a direct link please? or upload to google drive or something? thanks a million!
...Sultan, i dont trust those crooks at DJI, i.e. posting copies of their sftwr.. if you'll snd me a private msg with your email and
the version you want i'll snd it right over...
IIIDaemon

...Sultan, i have the following (Android) DJI-Pilot versions:

DJI-Pilot-v???.apk (14Feb2015) - 33.5mb
DJI-Pilot-v???.apk (17Apr2015) - 43.6mb

DJI-Pilot-v105.apk (05Feb2015) - 33.2mb
DJI-Pilot-v107.apk (15Mar2015) - 33.5mb
DJI-Pilot-v110.apk (06May2015) - 126mb
DJI-Pilot-v120.apk (18Jun2015) - 50mb
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net
Hi. Great astrofoto images. So You can be the first who use Inspire 1 for astrophography. Btw I have 16" ATM but only for visual observations.

Hi. Great astrofoto images. So You can be the first who use Inspire 1 for astrophography. Btw I have 16" ATM but only for visual observations.
...Leszek, Cool! Light-Bucket! my favs are the Takahashi 128F, Takahashi FSQ85ED, NJP, STL6303E also 178mm Mak, HGM200, ST10XME... and a ton of others.. as you prob already know the Inspires cam is really crap particularly in low light...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Last edited:
...Leszek, Cool! Light-Bucket! my favs are the Takahashi 128F, Takahashi FSQ85ED, NJP, ST6303E also 178mm Mak, HGM200, ST10XME... and a ton of others.. as you prob already know the Inspires cam is really crap particularly in low light...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net
Yes I know but what about bright comet? The amount of light would be sufficient even for I1's cam. There must be one in the next 10 yrs. It would be awesome to take such pic with I1 not mention Your excellent equipment.

For Android is 1.0.7 last version that has 32 channels? I thought I heard someone saying Android had one with 44 or 45 channels?

Think I might invest in an android tablet and just keep it for inspire 1 use only just to get the range. Not interested in The BS YouTube and editor functions.

Think I might invest in an android tablet and just keep it for inspire 1 use only just to get the range. Not interested in The BS YouTube and editor functions.
...Gray52, I did same.. well almost, i have all the Galaxy Notes, but the Note8 just isnt fast enuff for 4k vid (1.6Ghz)
so i bought the TabPro 2.3Ghz.. had i not bought it exclusively for the inspire i would have long since sent it back,
as far as tablets go IMO it sux.. the digitizer is a POS.. the Note is a Much Better Product, if they'd market a faster
version of the Note8 i'd buy it instantly and sell the TabPro... (maybe they will after they finish milking the Tab demo)
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

(if you could disable the Caching or Storage of the video stream the Note8-1.6Ghz would prob suffice, think about it DJI, you BoneHeads)
(Another thought DJI, how bout providing an Archive of Past Versions of your Sftwr so that people having ISSUES with YOUR SFTWR
can continue to use YOUR PRODUCT.. ..BoneHeads²)

Last edited:
I'm not going to use any of thee latest apps. Just will use an old one that works with a decent range! Just looked on your website, really cool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop