Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

are DJI distributors obligated to give out the new props?

Got confirmation now from my local dealer that indeed all Inspire owners will receive the new quick lock propeller set free of charge medio April.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi I have seen some posts where it´s said that the new props and quick locks are free of charge. is that true to all of DJI distributors like for the proplocks we got to the threaded props?

if yes I will have a chat with my dealer on monday :)

I can confirm my UK distribution centre, WWW.AVPRO.CO.UK will be supplying new props free of charge but are yet to take delivery from DJI.

I do not understand why must they go thru the dealer/distributor??? What if some of this unscrupulous dealer don't bother to send it to us and demand that we buy it from them? Or pretend that they do not receive? Tried talking to them on online chat and DJI insisted that i have to ask my dealer for it.

I do not understand why must they go thru the dealer/distributor??? What if some of this unscrupulous dealer don't bother to send it to us and demand that we buy it from them? Or pretend that they do not receive? Tried talking to them on online chat and DJI insisted that i have to ask my dealer for it.
Your dealer is probably all for it. Have you asked them about it?

Would that include B&H. I purchased prop locks thru them 3 weeks ago after getting my inspire there as well?

Why would you not buy from an authorised dealer?
As far as I know RRP is level across the board for inspire 1, however when I placed my order with ProAV I got £80 off with a little haggling.
I ordered inspire 1, 2 x TB48 and an additional battery charger.

Is it so difficult for DJI to put any message on this forum or their own forum.
O yes forgot they do have there website!!!!!!!Maybe it's on there website.(no have looked for it).
Oh instead of sending me an e-mail with whatever discount they can send me an e-mail.;)
Come on DJI give us some information.(it's called customer service)

Reactions: mdomeny
Why would you not buy from an authorised dealer?
As far as I know RRP is level across the board for inspire 1, however when I placed my order with ProAV I got £80 off with a little haggling.
I ordered inspire 1, 2 x TB48 and an additional battery charger.

Because I am used to using B&H for all my photography stuff. Also since I'm in CT normal shipping is I get next day. I dont really have a prior relationship with any hobby dealers so didn't really think about it.

Now I'm just wondering if B&H purchases will count for the free prop updates. Im not worried in the grand scheme of it all after shelling out the bucks for the copter and 3 more batteries whats 80 bucks more really.

Would that include B&H. I purchased prop locks thru them 3 weeks ago after getting my inspire there as well?

You ordered prop locks? Did yours not come with them from B&H? Just wandering because I got them free through them and it was the first time doing business with them, so far 5star rating with everything this far[emoji6]

You ordered prop locks? Did yours not come with them from B&H? Just wandering because I got them free through them and it was the first time doing business with them, so far 5star rating with everything this far[emoji6]

No, it didn't come with them and when I saw them just ordered them separately not thinking I would get them for free..

Reactions: PB30X

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah