Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Are the props on the i2 suppost to be a little loose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Was setting up for my first flight with my new i2 and was just wondering if it’s normal that the quick release props have a little bit of wobble/movement in them when u spin them?

Was setting up for my first flight with my new i2 and was just wondering if it’s normal that the quick release props have a little bit of wobble/movement in them when u spin them?
It is a design flaw. There are many remedies how to "fix" the wobbly rattling props. Just do a search. On the other hand the users are split in their opinion but majority believes that it does not have a detrimental effect on flight characteristics, performance or safety.
So, it is up to you if you will addopt any of the available remedies or fly with wobbling props. You could do a simple fix called cyanoacrylate mod or go all the way and install a third party CF props.

You have to check if there are any vibrations in flight.

For that put your I2 at 2 meter high and carefully touch each leg under the motors.

If you notice a vibration try to find a solution.

The first consist in trying with an other propeller on the concern motor and this could help to solve the problem :

I use it on mine. No more ratteling but the I2 still hovering (less han before).

Sorry for my english ?

Patrick.

Please use the search function before posting up a thread.
This subject has been covered very extensively previously and there are several threads already running on this exact subject.

Example:

Thank You.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207