Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Are there different Ncore modules for v1 and v2 ?

Reaction score
Website
goldenskybirds.com
As the title says, I'm wondering is there any difference in the Ncore module for inspire 1 v1 (T600) and v2 (T610) ?

On DJI web page the specs for inspire 1 are 2000m CE but for inspire 1 Pro/RAW are 3500m CE. So this could be achieved by different modules but there is possibility that the Pro/RAW could be with the same Ncore just boosted by the firmware.

Yes they are different, but the firmware makes them "equal" in regards to performance.

And, no, the T601 has a better radio than the T600. But firmware reduces the performance to the same level as the T600.

The major difference is that the T601 (just like the GL658C controller) can both support Lightbridge 2 if DJI ever released a firmware to support it, which they have not.

Yes they are different, but the firmware makes them "equal" in regards to performance.

And, no, the T601 has a better radio than the T600. But firmware reduces the performance to the same level as the T600.

The major difference is that the T601 (just like the GL658C controller) can both support Lightbridge 2 if DJI ever released a firmware to support it, which they have not.Thanks for reply
Thanks for the reply Brian! How one can be distinguish from the other? Do they have some speciffic part number?

Reactions: Donnie Frank
I do believe DJI has different part numbers for when you order spare parts. I do not know which are which though. A call to a DJI vendor that sells spares should get you the answer you are looking for.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez