Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Auto Gimbal Release

Cool!

How about trying overhead of your SUV facing straight down and spinning it for 720 degrees or more and see how the Inspire 2 spins to accomplish that and how smooth the effect is?

Thanks.

That's really cool. I'd like to see what happens if your flying forward at high speed and the object you are tracking crosses your path and triggers this 360 spin.

How straight would the bird continue to fly..

It'll unwind the gimbal and carry on flying in line.

I tried it using spotlight pro and flying in circles/figure eights and it just carries on. With the subject at a distance, I couldn't spot the unwind in the video. The unwinding movement will probably be visible as some sway/slight zoom if the subject is really close in though.

That's really cool. I'd like to see what happens if your flying forward at high speed and the object you are tracking crosses your path and triggers this 360 spin.

How straight would the bird continue to fly..
You won't be able to tell, it should move laterally at a Max of 2".

Made a mistake in video, it's the Inspire spinning, not gimbal

Now, if only DJI would write release notes and manuals for their "stuff" so it's obvious what the various settings are intended for. We are fortunate to have really good "beta" users/testers who share their experience with the community! Well done and thank you.

Reactions: crashburn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu